⚖ Russian Law Attorney
Alexey Nikitin
Legal Protection for Chinese Exporters 为中国出口商提供法律保护
Specialising in supply contracts, buyer verification and debt recovery for Chinese companies working with Russian buyers. 专门为与俄罗斯买家合作的中国公司提供供货合同、买家验证及债务追讨服务。
Get Free Consultation 获取免费咨询Does This Sound Familiar? 您是否遇到过这些情况?
The Risk of Trading with Russia on Deferred Terms 延期付款条件下对俄贸易的风险
Your Russian buyer received the goods and went silent. Emails unanswered. Payments overdue.
您的俄罗斯买家收到货物后失联,邮件无回复,款项逾期未付。
The contract was drafted quickly — without key clauses under Russian law. Now you have no legal leverage.
合同匆忙起草,缺少俄罗斯法律下的关键条款,导致您毫无法律保障。
You trusted your Russian partner for years. Then one day, they stop paying — and you don't know what to do next.
您与俄罗斯合作伙伴合作多年,某天他们突然停止付款,您不知如何应对。
What I Offer 我的服务
Four Ways I Protect Your Business 四大方式保护您的业务
Buyer Verification 买家尽职调查
Before you ship, I check your Russian counterparty through official registries, court history, tax debts and beneficial ownership. I can also visit them in person.
发货前,我通过官方登记系统、诉讼记录、税务债务及实际控制人信息核查您的俄罗斯合作方,并可提供实地访问服务。
Legal Setup for Russia 俄罗斯法律合规配置
I draft your supply contract under Russian law with enforcement clauses, and guide you on how to document each shipment so you can go straight to court if needed.
我依据俄罗斯法律起草含执行条款的供货合同,并指导您如何完整记录每批货物,确保必要时可直接诉诸法院。
Pre-Court Debt Recovery 诉前债务追讨
If your Russian buyer is not paying, I pursue recovery through formal pre-trial demand procedures. Fast, effective, no court fees.
若俄罗斯买家拒不付款,我将通过正式诉前催收程序追讨欠款,高效快捷,无需支付诉讼费用。
Court Debt Recovery 司法途径债务追讨
If pre-court efforts fail, I represent your interests in Russian courts or arbitration. Pricing is calculated individually after reviewing the case documents.
若诉前努力未能解决问题,我将在俄罗斯法院或仲裁机构代理您的案件,费用在审阅案件文件后单独核算。
About Me 关于我
A Russian Attorney Who Understands Both Sides 深谙双方的俄罗斯律师
I am a Russian-qualified attorney with over 10 years of experience in commercial law, contract disputes and debt recovery. I work exclusively with international clients — including Chinese exporters — who face legal challenges in the Russian market.
我是具有俄罗斯执照的律师,拥有超过10年的商业法、合同纠纷及债务追讨经验。我专注于服务面临俄罗斯市场法律挑战的国际客户,包括中国出口商。
Every year, I recover over $500,000 in unpaid debts for my clients. Most of these cases could have been prevented with the right contract from the start.
每年,我为客户追回逾50万美元的欠款。其中大多数案件,只要最初签订合适的合同本可完全避免。
Russian Law Specialist
俄罗斯法律专家
Licensed to practice in Russian courts and arbitration.
持有俄罗斯法院及仲裁机构执照。
International Experience
国际业务经验
Extensive experience with China–Russia cross-border trade disputes.
丰富的中俄跨境贸易纠纷处理经验。
On-Site Investigations
实地调查
I can personally visit your Russian buyer anywhere in Russia.
我可亲赴俄罗斯任何地点对您的买家进行实地核查。
Get in Touch 联系我们
Free Initial Consultation 免费初步咨询
Tell me about your situation — I will assess your case and recommend the best course of action. No obligation, no fees for the first consultation.
请告诉我您的情况——我将评估您的案件并提供最佳行动建议。初次咨询免费,无任何约束。
✉ a.nikitin@lawnikitin.comClick to open your email client — or copy the address above 点击打开您的邮件客户端,或复制上方地址